- Pool Play is one 7 inning game with maximum 1 hour 30 minute time limit. After 1 hour 30 minutes the game will be completed at the bottom of the current inning (pool games can end in a tie).
- All games, except the two bracket Championship Games, will use the 1 hour 30 minute time limit.
- No on the field warm-ups. Please warm up in designated areas and be prepared to play 10 minutes after the conclusion of the preceding game.
- A coin toss will determine the home team during pool play (further traveled team will call). The higher seed will be the home team during bracket play.
- All games will have USA/ASA run rules in effect 15 runs after 3 complete innings, 12 runs after 4 complete innings, and 8 runs after 5 complete innings.
- The international tie breaker will be used at the start of the 8th inning (ASA rule #5 sect 11.A).
- Designated players are allowed.
- Extra Hitters are allowed and teams can bat as many as they want in the lineup, with a minimum of 9 batters. A team cannot decrease the lineup once the game begins, if a player gets injured/leaves and her spot comes up it is an automatic out. For Example: If a team chooses to bat 12 girls, that line up must stay at 12 throughout the course of the game.
- Courtesy Runners can be used, but cannot hold another position at the time of use (ASA courtesy run rule)
- All teams advance to either Gold or Silver bracket single elimination playoffs on Sunday.
- Only team coolers are allowed inside fences and on fields. Please do not bring outside food into the Lyons Complex (fields 1 and 2).
- A cash-only concession stand will be open during tournament for fields 1 and 2. The foodstand offers a variety of foods as well as some healthy choices and sells bottled water and sports drinks.
- Tie Breaker Rules for Bracket Seeding
- Total Points (2 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, 0 for a loss)
- Least Amount of Runs Given Up
- Most Runs Scored
- Coin Toss (Further Team Calls)
Each Coach or Team Representative is responsible for texting each team’s final score to 610-468-8702 win or lose. This will help us keep everything up to date, helping the teams find out when and where they play Sunday morning earlier. Teams will find out their seeding and game location for Sunday morning Saturday evening.
Good Luck and Have Fun!